There is no denying that a huge percentage of the adult population is considered as avid beer drinkers. Though some people prefer to do away from alcoholic beverages, a party will never be as fun and as exciting without our favorite beverage.
For the love of beer, we would like to share with you an amazing accessory that would definitely appeal to every beer lovers out there – the beer box hat. Turning a beer box into a hat requires a certain level of creativity. So, you don’t have to spend a fortune in order to look cool and own your very own beer box hat. Read on as we give you a step-by-step procedure in making the coolest accessory you ever laid eyes on.
Things you’ll need:
3 Beer boxes
- Unfold the beer boxes and lay them on a flat surface.
- Measure your head and draw an oval on one of the boxes, making sure that the circumference is the same size as your head. Cut it out.
- Mark a strip the width of your head on the second box. Make sure it’s about 8 inches tall. Add 1 inch so you can make it into a tube.
- Wrap the strip into the tube and secure it with a stapler.
- Cut 1 inch slits on the top and bottom edges of the tube. Fold the top slits inward and the ones at the bottom, outward.
- Place the top of the hat over the 3rd box and trace around it. Draw a bigger circle, measuring at least 6 inches from the first one.
- Cut the inner and the outer circle, leaving only a halo shape. Position it carefully on the bottom slits and secure it again with a stapler.
- Finally, roll the side of the brim of the hat towards the center.
As a responsible adult, we make sure to drink in moderation and start drinking only after working hours. There is nothing wrong with drinking at night. But as the spring season officially kicks off, there’s nothing more relaxing than sitting under the sun and cracking up a bottle of beer at noon. Unfortunately, people may find it weird if you start drinking early. Luckily, there are a few exceptions. Read on as we give you a rundown of a few good excuses to start day drinking.
Most people tend to associate barbecues with alcohol. So, people will totally understand even if you start drinking at noon and consume alcohol while cooking.
This is a special excuse for most brewers. Beer brewing is not an easy task. Here, you’ll start by dragging out the equipment, sterilize it, set it up, and then later on, you’ll have to tear it down, clean it up and put it back in. This activity may eat up your entire day. So, feel free to start your brew day by taking a drink from your last batch. This will give you an inspiration and remind you why you have to do all these instead of just buying commercial beer.
Whether it’s a Sunday game on TV at home or you’re watching a local game at the stadium, everyone is given a pass for drinking while watching the game. If you’re serving pizza, chili dog, cold cuts or hot wings at home, don’t be ashamed to drink as these foods practically require beer.
Fishing is another activity where it’s totally accepted to drink beer. Even if you’re not interested in the activity at all, you meet up with friends in the morning and gather some crates of beer prior to your fishing activity. Then, you throw a line in the water and the drinking commences.
It may not be socially accepted to drink early, but nobody knows you here anyway. Since you’re on vacation, it means that you are out to relax and enjoy; thus, making it a good excuse.