There is no denying that a huge percentage of the adult population is considered as avid beer drinkers. Though some people prefer to do away from alcoholic beverages, a party will never be as fun and as exciting without our favorite beverage.
For the love of beer, we would like to share with you an amazing accessory that would definitely appeal to every beer lovers out there – the beer box hat. Turning a beer box into a hat requires a certain level of creativity. So, you don’t have to spend a fortune in order to look cool and own your very own beer box hat. Read on as we give you a step-by-step procedure in making the coolest accessory you ever laid eyes on.
Things you’ll need:
3 Beer boxes
- Unfold the beer boxes and lay them on a flat surface.
- Measure your head and draw an oval on one of the boxes, making sure that the circumference is the same size as your head. Cut it out.
- Mark a strip the width of your head on the second box. Make sure it’s about 8 inches tall. Add 1 inch so you can make it into a tube.
- Wrap the strip into the tube and secure it with a stapler.
- Cut 1 inch slits on the top and bottom edges of the tube. Fold the top slits inward and the ones at the bottom, outward.
- Place the top of the hat over the 3rd box and trace around it. Draw a bigger circle, measuring at least 6 inches from the first one.
- Cut the inner and the outer circle, leaving only a halo shape. Position it carefully on the bottom slits and secure it again with a stapler.
- Finally, roll the side of the brim of the hat towards the center.